All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a concise analysis of the EU and its dynamics by paying particular attention to its day to day operation. It proposes to help students and scholars understand its evolution, its institutions, its decision-making and the interactions between the EU and various actors. Avoiding abstract theorizing.
- Author BiographyOlivier Costa is CNRS Research Professor at the Centre Emile Durkheim, Institute of Political Studies of Bordeaux (France). He is also Director of Political and Administrative Studies at the College of Europe (Bruges, Belgium) and Visiting Professor at the Institute for European Studies of the Universite Libre de Bruxelles (Brussels, Belgium). He has been teaching and conducting research on EU institutions and policies for more than 20 years. His research interests include the European Parliament, EU institutional system and decision making, Europeanization and Parliamentary representation at EU and national level. He is member of the editorial committee of the Journal of European Integration and of the Journal of Legislative Studies. Nathalie Brack is a Post-doctoral Fellow at Oxford University and at the Universite libre de Bruxelles (CEVIPOL). She holds a PhD in political science, which deals with the roles of Eurosceptic Members of the European Parliament. Her research interests include Euroscepticism, the European Parliament, Political representation, Parliamentary and Legislative studies as well as Political opposition.
- Author(s)Nathalie Brack,Olivier Costa
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/08/2014
- GenrePolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 4 b&w illustrations
- Weight534 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.19
- £13.56Trending at £17.30
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.41
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £25.98Trending at £26.99
- £24.84Trending at £26.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.