All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMehrsa Baradaran describes the two separate banking systems--one serving the well-to-do and another exploiting everyone else--at work in the United States, how banks have abandoned their social contract with the American people, and proposes solutions to the current crisis.
- Author(s)Mehrsa Baradaran
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication02/10/2015
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £9.57Trending at £11.77
- £32.27Trending at £33.14
- £10.75Trending at £13.15
- £11.32Trending at £11.64
- £10.55Trending at £11.17
- £7.52Trending at £9.98
- £7.52Trending at £8.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.