All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Joanne Coysh
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication31/12/2015
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleRoutledge Research in Human Rights Law
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight464 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Table Of Contents1. Introduction Part 1: Understanding HRE 2. A Conceptual Framework for Understanding HRE 3. The Development of a Global Discourse of HRE 4. The Dominant Discourse: HRE as Cultural Translation 5. A Country Case Study of HRE in Tanzania Part 2: HRE as Resistance 6. Towards a Radical Theory of HRE 7. The Practice of HRE as Resistance 8. Conclusion
- Author BiographyJoanne Coysh is a Research Fellow with the Institute for Reconciliation and Social Justice, University of the Free State (SA), a tutor at the University of Warwick (UK) and a freelance participation and learning consultant working with international NGOs. Her research focuses upon learning processes for equity and social transformation.
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £17.99
- £32.33Trending at £33.32
- £28.98Trending at £32.99
- £13.79Trending at £20.06
- £20.62Trending at £30.09
- £4.45Trending at £5.00
- £9.21Trending at £12.40
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.