Consider these sponsored items
- £50.56Was:£55.00Free postage
- £65.89Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHybrid dynamical systems exhibit continuous and instantaneous changes, having features of continuous-time and discrete-time dynamical systems. This title unifies and generalizes earlier developments in continuous-time and discrete-time nonlinear systems.
- Author BiographyRafal Goebel is an assistant professor in the Department of Mathematics and Statistics at Loyola University, Chicago. Ricardo G. Sanfelice is an assistant professor in the Department of Aerospace and Mechanical Engineering at the University of Arizona. Andrew R. Teel is a professor in the Electrical and Computer Engineering Department at the University of California, Santa Barbara.
- Author(s)Andrew R. Teel,Rafal Goebel,Ricardo G. Sanfelice
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication27/02/2012
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note45 line illus.
- Weight425 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £21.48Trending at £28.79
- £10.61Trending at £13.08
- £13.46Trending at £17.98
- £11.85Trending at £15.16
- £13.77Trending at £15.98
- £14.79Trending at £16.89
- £15.18Trending at £19.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.