All listings for this product
Best-selling in Short Stories & Anthologies
Save on Short Stories & Anthologies
- £9.98Trending at £13.78
- £12.47Trending at £12.68
- £13.30Trending at £18.13
- £10.05Trending at £13.05
- £6.81Trending at £8.99
- £6.98Trending at £8.99
- £4.95Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a collection of stories. One story, Static, follows a few steps behind a teenage girl as she spends the summer at the home of her divorcee father. Squandering evenings behind the House of Mirrors, she conceives of herself as a sexual entity, and an object of male desire.
- Author BiographySusan Steinberg received her MFA in English from University of Massachusetts, Amherst and a BFA in painting from the Maryland Institute, College of Art. She is the editor of Pleiades: A Journal of New Writing and author of The End of Free Love (FC2, 2003). Her stories have also been published in Conjunctions, The Gettysburg Review, Boulevard, and The Massachusetts Review. She teaches English at University of San Francisco.
- Author(s)Susan Steinberg
- PublisherThe University of Alabama Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2006
- GenreShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationNormal
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFiction Collective Two
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.