Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.24Trending at £10.95
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £29.50Trending at £30.44
- £18.40Trending at £19.90
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the ways modern social science continues to reflect subjective traits of authors in contexts in which they operate. The essays fall into general topics - major theoretical issues, research as ideology, political context of ideology, and major factors in academic settings.
- Author BiographyGRAHAM C. KINLOCH is Professor of Sociology and Associate Dean of Academic Affairs in the College of Social Sciences at Florida State University. He has written a number of books and research articles on race and minority group relations, sociological theory, and the sociology of knowledge. RAJ P. MOHAN is Professor of Sociology at Auburn University and Editor of the International Journal of Contemporary Sociology. He has published numerous books and journal articles on a wide range of subjects, including complex organizations and the intelligentsia.
- Author(s)Graham C. Kinloch,Raj P. Mohan
- Date of Publication30/06/2000
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleContributions in Sociology
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 131
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight492 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.