All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLiz Carlyle has been transferred to Counter-Espionage. Liz learns of a Russian government plot to 'silence' one of the oligarchs, Nikita Brunovsky, who is an increasingly vocal opponent of the Putin regime. Liz is assigned to keep it from happening. To protect Brunovsky from his Kremlin foes, Liz goes undercover and joins the oligarch's retinue.
- Author BiographyStella Rimington joined the Security Service (MI5) in 1965 and was appointed Director-General in 1992.She was the first woman to hold the post and the first Director-General whose name was publicly announced on appointment. Following her retirement from MI5 in 1996, she became a non-executive director of Marks and Spencer and published her autobiography, Open Secret. At Risk and Secret Asset, the first two Liz Carlyle novels, are available in Arrow.
- Author(s)Stella Rimington
- Date of Publication02/08/2007
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight534 g
- Width160 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £8.99
- £4.45Trending at £6.28
- £3.59Trending at £6.99
- £5.43Trending at £8.99
- £5.95Trending at £8.99
- £6.27Trending at £7.98
- £4.55Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.