All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.00Trending at £20.46
- £33.77Trending at £39.99
- £16.56Trending at £17.77
- £15.20Trending at £16.67
- £71.47Trending at £107.36
- £111.91Trending at £139.38
- £21.18Trending at £29.63
About this product
- DescriptionIllness narratives have become a cultural phenomenon in the Western world but in what ways can they be seen to have aesthetic, ethical and political value? Through reading this book you will gain an understanding of the complex contribution illness narratives make to contemporary culture and the emergent field of Critical Medical Humanities.
- Author BiographyStella Bolaki is Lecturer in American Literature in the School of English at the University of Kent.
- Author(s)Stella Bolaki
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication28/02/2016
- GenreLiterary Theory
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Content Note12 black and white illustrations
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.