CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £7.80Trending at £10.19
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.42
- £24.84Trending at £26.99
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £20.36Trending at £23.13
About this product
- Author(s)Sunil Manghani
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication26/11/2012
- GenreThe Arts: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note125 colour illustrations
- Weight725 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction: Image-Makers PART 1: Image Critique 1. Beyond Semiotics Supplement 1: Just what is it that makes images so different? 2. Understanding Images Supplement 2: Image Research 3. Image and Text Supplement 3: Writing with Images PART 2: Image Practices 4. Drawing and Painting 5. Photography 6. Visual Culture 7. Scientific Imaging 8. Image and Information Afterword: Image Studies in the Making...
- Author BiographySunil Manghani is Reader in Critical and Cultural Theory at Winchester School of Art, University of Southampton, UK. He is author of Image Critique (2008) and co-editor of Images: A Reader (2006), an anthology of writings on the image from Plato to the present.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.