All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBringing together royal ritual, court portraiture and popular prints, this book offers a distinctive perspective on this crucial dimension of seventeenth-century political culture, exploring the fashioning and dismantling of reproductive imagery, as well as the vital role of visual display within these dialogues.
- Author BiographyCatriona Murray is a lecturer in the History of Art at the University of Edinburgh.
- Author(s)Catriona Murray
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication14/07/2016
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleVisual Culture in Early Modernity
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 8 colour and 53 b&w illustrations
- Weight734 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Series Edited byDr. Allison Levy
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £25.05
- £66.16Trending at £92.21
- £8.66Trending at £10.34
- £13.63Trending at £14.16
- £22.22Trending at £23.53
- £10.38Trending at £10.89
- £20.25Trending at £30.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.