Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £11.20Trending at £14.99
- £17.68Trending at £22.84
- £17.33Trending at £18.66
- £4.63Trending at £5.18
- £11.41Trending at £14.42
- £4.95Trending at £5.96
- £12.64Trending at £15.92
About this product
- DescriptionAn examination of the experience of immigration as represented by authors who moved to France from the Caribbean, the Maghreb, sub-Saharan Africa and Asia after World War II. Essays by expert contributors address the literary productions of different ethnic groups.
- Author BiographySUSAN IRELAND is Professor of French at Grinnell College. Her research interests include contemporary French fiction, Quebec women writers, the Algerian novel, and the literature of immigration in France and Quebec. She was one of the editors of The Feminist Encyclopedia of French Literature (Greenwood, 1999). PATRICE J. PROULX is Professor of French and a member of the Women's Studies faculty at the University of Nebraska at Omaha. Her research interests include the notion of identity and exile in the works of contemporary French and francophone women writers. Her articles have appeared in such journals as The French Review and Women in French, and she was one of the editors of The Feminist Encyclopedia of French Literature (Greenwood, 1999).
- Date of Publication30/04/2001
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleContributions to the Study of World Literature
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 106
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight536 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byPatrice J. Proulx,Susan Ireland
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.