Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.39Trending at £6.43
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.10Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £9.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
- £13.65Trending at £14.06
- £18.71Trending at £20.39
About this product
- DescriptionA study of the implementation of activity based costing (ABC) inside two of America's largest automobile companies. It features our theoretical and practical understanding of the implementation of management innovations by tracing the evolution of ABC from the corporate level down to its eventual rollout at the plants.
- Author BiographyShannon Anderson is an Associate Professor of Accounting at the Jesse Jones School of Management, Rice University S. Mark Young is the KPMG Foundation Professor Accounting and Professor of Management at the Leventhal School of Accounting, Marshall School of Business at the University of Southern California.
- Author(s)S. Mark Young,Shannon Latkin Anderson
- Date of Publication31/08/2001
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content NoteXVI, 189 p.
- Weight1050 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.