CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.48Trending at £6.43
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.12Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £9.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
- £13.65Trending at £14.06
- £18.71Trending at £20.39
About this product
- DescriptionA rich, contextual analysis of the politics that inhibit the adoption of liberalizing reforms in Indonesia's infrastructure sector.
- Author BiographyJamie S. Davidson received his PhD in Political Science from the University of Washington, and is currently Associate Professor of Political Science at the National University of Singapore. His previous books include From Rebellion to Riots: Collective Violence on Indonesian Borneo (2008) and co-edited with David Henley, The Revival of Tradition in Indonesian Politics: The Deployment of Adat from Colonialism to Indigenism (2007).
- Author(s)Jamie Seth Davidson
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication22/01/2015
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note13 b/w illus. 8 maps 3 tables
- Weight590 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.