CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £14.15Trending at £22.06
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £27.75Trending at £47.99
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
About this product
- DescriptionThis book contains a wealth of inequalities used in linear analysis, explaining in detail how they are used.
- Author BiographyD. J. H. Garling is an Emeritus Reader in Mathematical Analysis at the University of Cambridge and a Fellow of St John's College, Cambridge.
- Author(s)D. J. H. Garling
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication05/07/2007
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note128 exercises
- Weight750 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.