All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.69Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.47
- £8.24Trending at £11.94
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe theory of inequalities has applications in virtually every branch of mathematics. This revised and expanded edition of a classic work on inequalities will be of interest to statisticians, probabilists, and mathematicians.
- Author BiographyAlbert W. Marshall is Professor Emeritus of Statistics at the University of British Columbia. His fundamental contributions to reliability theory have had a profound effect in furthering its development. Ingram Olkin is Professor Emeritus of Statistics at Stanford University. He has made fundamental contributions in multivariate analysis, and in the development of statistical methods in meta-analysis, which have resulted in its use in many applications. Barry C. Arnold is Distinguished Professor of Statistics at the University of California, Riverside. His previous books deal with Pareto Distributions, Order Statistics, Record Values, Conditionally Specified Distributions, and the Lorenz Order.
- Author(s)Albert W. Marshall,Barry Arnold,Ingram Olkin
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/03/2004
- Language(s)English & English
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Statistics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight3270 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine49 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2011
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.