CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Information Literacy and Information Skills Instruction: Applying Research to Practice in the 21st Century School Library by Sherry R. Crow, Lori L. Franklin, Nancy Pickering Thomas (Paperback, 2011)
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £25.01
- £26.30Trending at £27.03
- £17.70Trending at £25.48
- £20.30Trending at £27.00
- £16.38Trending at £16.87
- £24.99Trending at £30.38
- £20.87Trending at £21.21
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a comprehensive review of the current research relating to the teaching of library and information literacy skills as part of effective school library media center programming.
- Author BiographyNancy Pickering Thomas, PhD, is professor emeritus in the School of Library and Information Management, Emporia State University, Emporia, KS. Sherry R. Crow, PhD, is assistant professor of school library science and educational media at the University of Nebraska, Kearney, NE. Lori L. Franklin, PhD, is school librarian at Olathe East High School, Olathe, KS, a large suburban high school in the Kansas City metro area that was recently chosen by the International Center for Leadership in Education as one of 20 Model High Schools.
- Author(s)Lori L. Franklin,Nancy Pickering Thomas,Sherry R. Crow
- Date of Publication13/06/2011
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationEnglewood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLibraries Unlimited Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight665 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.