Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £26.62Trending at £27.50
- £6.67Trending at £7.00
- £16.50Trending at £21.01
- £18.04Trending at £19.94
- £14.37Trending at £23.13
- £32.07Trending at £33.84
- £23.56Trending at £26.17
About this product
- DescriptionDevelops the value proposition for information in the enterprise and succinctly outlines the numerous forms of data storage. This book balances business and technology, with non-product-specific technical detail. It shows how to leverage data to deliver ROI for a business.
- Author BiographyWilliam is President of McKnight Consulting Group (www.mcknightcg.com). He is an internationally recognized authority in information management. His consulting work has included many of the Global 2000 and numerous midmarket companies. His teams have won several best practice competitions for their implementations and many of his clients have gone public with their success stories. His strategies form the information management plan for leading companies in various industries. William is a very popular speaker worldwide and a prolific writer with hundreds of articles and white papers published. William is a distinguished entrepreneur, and a former Fortune 50 technology executive and software engineer. He provides clients with strategies, architectures, platform and tool selection, and complete programs to manage information.
- Author(s)William McKnight
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication12/12/2013
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleThe Savvy Manager's Guides
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan Kaufmann Publishers In
- Content NoteIllustrated; Illustrations, unspecified
- Weight320 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.