Information Please: Culture and Politics in the Age of Digital Machines by Mark Poster (Paperback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £4.28Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 1 Nov
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £16.10
- £21.70Trending at £22.06
- £22.55Trending at £23.38
- £27.19Trending at £29.68
- £21.52Trending at £22.49
- £19.77Trending at £21.59
- £22.69Trending at £24.29
About this product
- DescriptionMark Poster considers how new media-from TiVO to digital file sharing-affects society, and he traces its implications for cultural theory and progressive political change.
- Author BiographyMark Poster is Professor of History and of Film and Media Studies at the University of California, Irvine. His many books include What's the Matter with the Internet?; Cultural History and Postmodernity; The Second Media Age; and The Mode of Information.
- Author(s)Mark Poster
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication25/08/2006
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Content Note22 illustrations
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.