All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTest preparation material for the international Trinity ESOL spoken examinations, which are taken in over 60 countries around the world.
- Author BiographyJeremy Walenn has had a varied career. He graduated in Law at Leeds University, but then qualified as a primary teacher and taught in infant/junior schools for five years. He changed to teaching English as a Foreign Language and worked in large language schools in London and Oxford before becoming the Head of the Language Centre at Cranfield University in Oxfordshire, where he worked on several English for Peacekeeping projects. He moved to Hong Kong in 2003 to take up an appointment as English Language Director at the Asia International Open University (Macau). He teaches the English language modules on the university's MBA and DBA courses. He also recently developed a course for gaming staff at one of the casinos in Macau. He is an examiner in English language and has travelled extensively in south-east Asia, Europe and South America. He has been an author of English language materials for over 20 years. Jeremy has written the following Garnet Education titles: ESAP: English for Law and Talking Trinity and still enjoys the thrill of starting to write a new book.
- Author(s)Jeremy Walenn
- PublisherGarnet Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication31/07/2010
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreELT Course Materials
- Series TitleTalking Trinity
- Place of PublicationReading
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2011
- ImprintGarnet Education
- Content NoteContains full colour photos, tables and illustrations
- Weight125 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-Audio (Audiobook)
- Edition StatementStudent manual/Study Guide revised ed.
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.22Trending at £9.29
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.68
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.