CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.98
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £4.46Trending at £4.98
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.77Trending at £12.34
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
- £11.90Trending at £13.27
About this product
- DescriptionThis unprecedented and unwavering history of the Supreme Court- told through the eyes of people who have suffered the most as a result of its judgements- shows how its decisions have consistently favoured the moneyed and powerful, from Reconstruction to the present day.
- Author BiographyIan Millhiser is a senior fellow at the centre for American Progress and the editor of ThinkProgress Justice. He received his JD from Duke University and clerked for Judge Eric L. Clay of the United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit. His writings have appeared in a diversity of publications, including the New York Times, the Guardian, the Nation, the American Prospect, and the Yale Law & Policy Review. He lives in Arlington, Virginia.
- Author(s)Ian Millhiser
- PublisherAvalon Publishing Group
- Date of Publication24/03/2015
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNation Books
- Weight585 g
- Width159 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.