All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £10.54Trending at £11.85
- £4.79Trending at £6.99
- £19.99Trending at £27.91
- £29.49Trending at £38.06
- £38.90Trending at £59.84
- £14.22Trending at £16.59
- £7.85Trending at £9.86
About this product
- DescriptionA completely updated edition of the guide to modern bond analysis First published in 1972, Inside the Yield Book revolutionized the fixed-income industry and forever altered the way investors looked at bonds. Over forty years later, it remains a standard primer and reference among market professionals.
- Author BiographyMARTIN L. LEIBOWITZ is a managing director with Morgan Stanley Research Department's global strategy team. Prior to Morgan Stanley, he was vice chairman and chief investment officer of TIAA-CREF. He is the author of numerous books, and over 200 articles on various investment analysis topics, ten of which have won the prestigious Graham and Dodd Award. Leibowitz has received three of the CFA Institute's highest awards: the Nicholas Molodovsky Award, the James R. Vertin Award, and the Professional Excellence Award. In 1995, he became the first inductee into the Fixed Income Analysts Society's Hall of Fame. The late SIDNEY HOMER was the founder and general partner in charge of Salomon Brothers' bond market research department. Best known for his pioneering and analytical studies of bond market history and relative values and the economic forces that create bond market trends, he is the author of several books including A History of Interest Rates, The Bond Buyer's Primer, and The Price of Money. He was inducted posthumously into the Fixed Income Analysts Society's Hall of Fame in 1997. ANTHONY BOVA is an Executive Director with Morgan Stanley Equity Research's Global Strategy team. He won Best Article in the ninth annual Bernstein Fabozzi/Jacobs Levy Awards presented by the Journal of Portfolio Management for his coauthoring of Gathering Implicit Alphas in a Beta World. In 2008, Mr. Bova coauthored Modern Portfolio Management (Wiley), which focused on active equity strategies. In 2010, he coauthored The Endowment Model of Investing (Wiley) with Martin Leibowitz and Brett Hammond of TIAA-CREF. STANLEY KOGELMAN is President of Delft Strategic Advisors, LLC, and a Principal at Advanced Portfolio Management. Prior to founding Delft Strategic Advisors, he served as a managing director at JPMorgan Private Bank and Goldman, Sachs & Co. He is the author and coauthor of more than sixty articles on finance and received two Graham and Dodd Awards and published two books jointly with Martin Leibowitz. In an earlier academic career, he held senior mathematics faculty positions and wrote several pioneering books on mathematics education, including Mind Over Math and The Only Math Book You'll Ever Need.
- Author(s)Anthony Bova,Martin L. Leibowitz,Sidney Homer,Stanley Kogelman
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication31/05/2013
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleBloomberg Financial
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight638 g
- Width159 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.