CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
About this product
- DescriptionAn overview of the latest developments in intermediated securities, via analysis of the Geneva Securities Convention and future EU legislation.
- Author BiographyPierre-Henri Conac is Professor of Commercial and Company Law at the University of Luxembourg. Ulrich Segna is an assistant researcher at the University of Luxembourg. Luc Thevenoz is Professor at the Faculty of Law, University of Geneva, Switzerland, where he also directs the Centre for Banking and Finance Law.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/05/2013
- GenreInternational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note2 b/w illus. 5 tables
- Weight760 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byLuc Thevenoz,Pierre-Henri Conac,Ulrich Segna
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.