CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.21
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £9.84
- £14.99Trending at £17.00
- £14.87Trending at £16.69
- £4.51Trending at £5.02
- £6.98Trending at £7.17
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an examination of the impact of the 1988 Basel Accord on the capital adequacy regulations of developed economies. This study seeks to understand if the Accord affected broad or isolated convergence of eighteen developed countries' bank credit risk regulations from 1988 to 2000.
- Author BiographyBryce Quillin is Economist at the World Bank, USA.
- Author(s)Bryce Quillin
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication14/02/2008
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleRoutledge International Studies in Money and Banking
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 47
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note34 black & white tables, 13 black & white line drawings
- Weight476 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.