International Law and International Relations by Theo Farrell, Helene Lambert, David Armstrong (Hardback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £101.05Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £21.33Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by bookbarn-international
- Est. delivery by 30 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.99
- £27.30Trending at £29.09
- £11.43Trending at £12.23
- £10.20Trending at £12.99
- £14.98Trending at £21.37
- £28.89Trending at £30.54
About this product
- DescriptionThis fully updated and revised edition explores the evolution, nature and function of international law in world politics.
- Author BiographyDavid Armstrong is Professor of Global Politics at the University of Buckingham and Emeritus Professor of International Relations at Exeter University. Theo Farrell is Professor of War in the Modern World at King's College London. Helene Lambert is Professor of International Law at the University of Westminster.
- Author(s)David Armstrong,Helene Lambert,Theo Farrell
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication08/03/2012
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleThemes in International Relations
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note5 tables
- Weight660 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.