CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £25.01
- £26.30Trending at £27.02
- £17.46Trending at £17.95
- £20.30Trending at £26.99
- £16.38Trending at £16.87
- £25.36Trending at £30.41
- £20.87Trending at £21.21
About this product
- Author(s)Erind Pajo
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/10/2010
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note4 black & white tables, biography
- Weight361 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2008
- Table Of ContentsInternational Migration as Socioglobal Mobility.- A Preliminary Portrait of the Albanian Emigration.- Ethnography and the Discursive Scape.- Portrait of Lumturi F., High School Teacher, Domestic Cleaner, Kitchen Help, Maid.- Greece Is Better than Albania.- Portrait of Petraq Z., Research Scientist, Plumber's Aide, Maker of Icon Frames, Champion of Capitalism.- Sufferings of the Soul.- Portrait of Fatmir R., High School Principal, Democrat, Janitor, Maintenance Technician, Contemporary Citizen.- The Economic Disadvantages of Emigration.- Portrait of Llambi S., Math Teacher, Member of~Albania's Party of Labor, Olive Plucker, Construction Helper, Lottery Peddler, Cafe Proprietor.- Why Emigrants Do Not Return to Albania.- Portrait of Drita H., Chemical Engineer, Domestic Cleaner, Moviegoer, Balletomane.- The World According to the Emigrants.- Portrait of Ilir, Known As Panajotis, Embassy Child, Ex-Politically Persecuted, Internment Farm Worker, Baker's Aide, Specialist of Floors, Would-be Rebuilder of the World Trade Center.- The Logic and the Experience of Emigration.- Portrait of Genci K., Student, Waiter.- Socioglobal Articulations and Imaginaries.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.