CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £8.89Trending at £9.95
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £24.93Trending at £25.93
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
- £19.79Trending at £27.15
- £7.62Trending at £9.93
About this product
- DescriptionCombines three main elements - a comprehensive overview of all the main theoretical approaches toward the process of international negotiations; a set of case-studies; and a section offering a communication-oriented approach toward the issue of how domestic politics affect the process of international negotiations.
- Author BiographyAlexander G. Nikolaev, PhD, is associate professor in the Department of Culture and Communication at Drexel University.
- Author(s)Alexander G. Nikolaev
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication02/08/2007
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight676 g
- Width162 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.