Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntroducing Geomorphology provides a structured and easily accessible introduction to the science of geomorphology for those with an adult curiosity about the landscape and for those contemplating a course of formal study in physical geography, geology or environmental studies.
- Author BiographyProfessor Adrian Harvey retired recently from the University of Liverpool where he taught undergraduate courses in geomorphology. As editor in chief a the leading academic journal in the field he is uniquely placed to condense his encyclopedic knowledge of geomorphology into this introduction to the subject.
- Author(s)Adrian Harvey
- PublisherDunedin Academic Press
- Date of Publication22/03/2012
- GenreGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleIntroducing Earth and Environmental Sciences
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDunedin Academic Press
- Content Notecolour illus.
- Weight272 g
- Width165 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £31.00Trending at £31.80
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £42.67Trending at £47.34
- £20.65Trending at £21.58
- £36.74Trending at £40.49
- £37.00Trending at £40.49
- £30.21Trending at £31.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.