All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJohn Mason considers the essence of mineralogy in a clear and logical manner from basic mineral chemistry of minerals to the classification of the mineral kingdom and mineral occurrences.
- Author BiographyJohn Mason is a geology graduate who has studied the old mines in the hills of mid-Wales. He is an honorary research fellow at the National Museum of Wales, Cardiff.
- Author(s)John Mason
- PublisherDunedin Academic Press
- Date of Publication27/11/2014
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleIntroducing Earth and Environmental Sciences
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDunedin Academic Press
- Width220 mm
- Height220 mm
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £16.50Trending at £16.99
- £11.70Trending at £13.98
- £7.49Trending at £12.99
- £11.27Trending at £12.09
- £20.22Trending at £24.94
- £10.67Trending at £12.97
- £7.40Trending at £10.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.