Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionCovers the biochemistry of interactions between animals, plants and the environment. This book includes such diverse subjects as plant adaptations to soil pollutants and the effects of plant toxins on herbivores. The intriguing dependence of the Monarch butterfly on its host plants is chosen as an example of plant-animal coevolution in action.
- Author(s)J. B. Harborne
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication25/10/1993
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Weight490 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edition Statement4th edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.