Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.02Trending at £23.26
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £42.67Trending at £47.62
- £37.00Trending at £40.48
- £30.21Trending at £31.28
- £16.40Trending at £19.40
- £31.00Trending at £32.27
About this product
- DescriptionNonlinear physics is a well-established discipline in physics today. This book offers a comprehensive account of the basic soliton theory and its applications. It addresses mathematical theories, but also suggests possible theoretical innovations for many issues, providing a stimulating reference for both students and researchers.
- Author(s)Minoru Fujimoto
- PublisherMorgan & Claypool Publishers
- Date of Publication30/03/2014
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSan Rafael, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan and Claypool Life Sciences
- Width175 mm
- Height254 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.