CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.95Trending at £53.82
- £23.32Trending at £24.37
- £13.90Trending at £18.98
- £15.48Trending at £18.98
- £8.15Trending at £9.00
- £11.18Trending at £17.11
- £11.54Trending at £14.87
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a practical introduction to MEMS for advanced undergraduate and graduate students. It describes sensors, actuators, and microfluidics, and their relationship with MEMS. The book has a tested pedagogical structure and an accessible writing style.
- Author(s)Richard A. Layton,Thomas M. Adams
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication07/09/2014
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note20 black & white tables, biography
- Weight700 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.