All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.39
- £24.31Trending at £34.99
- £9.41Trending at £16.98
- £9.53Trending at £14.98
- £7.60Trending at £9.99
- £18.98Trending at £30.00
- £11.55Trending at £14.92
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a study of events in Europe from the attack on Poland by Germany to the Battle of Britain and a conjectural account of what might have taken place had the invasion of England been launched.
- Author BiographyMartin Marix-Evans is an experienced full-time military history writer. His previous books include: English Civil War: Naseby, June 1645 (Pen & Sword, 2002); The Fall of France (Osprey, 2000); The Boer War (Osprey 1999); The Battles of the Somme (Weidenfeld & Nicolson, 1998); Retreat Hell: We Just Got Here (Osprey, 1998); Passchendale and the Battle of Ypres (Osprey, 1997).Angus McGeoch will be translating the German material (he has previously translated 'Hitler's Henchmen' by Guido Knopp (Sutton, 2000).
- Author(s)Angus McGeoch,Martin Marix Evans
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/09/2004
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight831 g
- Width162 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.