All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.36Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a computational finance approach combining a Symbolic Aggregate approximation technique with an optimization kernel based on genetic algorithms. This book uses the SAX representation to describe the financial time series, the evolutionary optimization kernel is used in order to identify the relevant patterns and generate investment rules.
- Author(s)Antonio M.L. Canelas,Nuno Horta,Rui F. M. F. Neves
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication28/09/2012
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Applied Sciences and Technology
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note19 Illustrations, color; 62 Illustrations, black and white; XII, 81 p. 81 illus., 19 illus. in color.
- Weight159 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2013 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.