All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £26.84
- £8.20Trending at £10.36
- £9.51Trending at £10.08
- £10.43Trending at £11.89
- £24.99Trending at £33.52
- £9.08Trending at £10.43
- £5.25Trending at £5.68
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the intellectual changes that have occurred in Iran since the 1979 revolution.
- Author BiographyMehran Kamrava is the Director of the Center for International and Regional Studies at Georgetown University School of Foreign Service in Qatar. His recent publications include The Modern Middle East: A Political History since the First World War (2005) and The New Voices of Islam: Rethinking Politics and Modernity (ed., 2006).
- Author(s)Mehran Kamrava
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication25/09/2008
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleCambridge Middle East Studies
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 29
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note4 tables
- Weight450 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.