Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £10.54Trending at £10.86
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £19.59Trending at £26.31
- £9.12Trending at £9.52
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £12.17Trending at £13.78
About this product
- DescriptionAnalyzes the attitude towards Muslims, Islam, and Islamic culture as presented in sources written by Jewish authors in the Iberian Peninsula between the tenth and the twelfth centuries. This book explores the shifting ways in which Jewish authors constructed communal identity of Muslims and Islamic culture, and how these views changed overtime.
- Author BiographyEsperanza Alfonso, Ph D. (1998) in Hebrew Studies, Universidad Complutense, is currently a Research Fellow at the Universidad Complutense, Spain.
- Author(s)Esperanza Alfonso
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication06/11/2007
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in Middle Eastern Literatures
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.