All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £26.29Trending at £39.82
- £11.76Trending at £14.13
- £17.68Trending at £18.07
- £14.76Trending at £15.09
- £7.63Trending at £7.97
- £14.50Trending at £14.61
About this product
- DescriptionThrough contributions from leading authors, Issues in Heterodox Economics provides a critical analysis of the methodology of mainstream economics and its dependence on mathematical modelling, discusses a range of non-mainstream economic topics, and offers a vision for the future of economics.
- Author BiographyDonald A.R. George is Senior Lecturer in Economics at the University of Edinburgh. He has been a Jean Monnet Fellow at the European University Institute in Florence, Italy, Visiting Associate Professor of Economics at Queen's University, Canada, and Visiting Professor of Economics at the University of Canterbury, New Zealand. He has published extensively on the economics of self-management, economic dynamics, and the economics of product reliability, and is joint founding editor of the Journal of Economic Surveys .
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2008
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleSurveys of Recent Research in Economics
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Weight480 g
- Width172 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byDonald A. R. George
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.