All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBarbara Learning explores the seemingly magical world of Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis' youth, her fairy-tale marriage to a wealthy Senator and her astonishing transformation into a deft political wife and unique First Lady. This book documents Jackie's brutal, lonely and valiant thirty one year struggle with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
- Author BiographyBARBARA LEAMING is a New York Times bestselling author. Three of her biographies have been New York Times Notable Books of the Year. Her recent book, Churchill Defiant, received the Emery Reves Award from The Churchill Centre. Leaming's articles have appeared in The New York Times Magazine, Vanity Fair, London's The Times, and other publications. She lives in Connecticut.
- Author(s)Barbara Learning
- PublisherGriffin Publishing
- Date of Publication03/11/2015
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSaint Martin's Griffin,U.S.
- Content Noteone 8 page colour photograph insert
- Width139 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £11.41Trending at £12.07
- £4.69Trending at £4.81
- £6.95Trending at £8.35
- £4.69Trending at £5.59
- £4.69Trending at £7.33
- £4.95Trending at £5.99
- £7.10Trending at £12.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.