All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £4.68Trending at £4.76
- £29.78Trending at £31.49
- £14.30Trending at £21.05
- £101.82Trending at £120.00
- £10.09Trending at £12.97
- £7.57Trending at £8.50
- £28.88Trending at £30.59
About this product
- DescriptionHow is Japan coping with this new global and regional politico-security environment? And, what strategic moves has it taken to best position itself for the future to maximize its global and regional influence? This title explores such questions.
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication28/06/2012
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Edited byPeng Er Lam,Purnendra Jain
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.