All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.37Trending at £4.52
- £9.51Trending at £9.98
- £2.70Trending at £3.99
- £8.69Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.32
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £6.88Trending at £7.08
About this product
- DescriptionJames D G Dunn has been one of the most influential New Testament scholars of the late 20th and early 21st centuries. His works have altered the very way biblical theologians view Jesus and Paul. This title features scholars who examine many of the themes explored by James D G Dunn.
- Author BiographyB. J. Oropeza (Ph.D, University of Durham, England) is Associate Professor in Biblical Studies at Azusa Pacific University (Azusa, California, USA). C. K. Robertson is Canon for the Episcopal Church in United States, has served in the Diocese of Arizona, and has taught as a professor of Pastoral Theology at the Virginia Theological Seminary. Douglas C. Mohrmann is Instructor of Religion at Cornerstone University, Grand Rapids, Michigan.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/10/2009
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleThe Library of New Testament Studies
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 414
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintT.& T.Clark Ltd
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight556 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byB.J. Oropeza,C. K. Robertson,Douglas C. Mohrmann
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.