All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis first paperback edition of Jewish Slow Cooker Recipes by Laura Frankel collects more than 120 sophisticated, simple, and satisfying kosher dishes. From everyday meals to holiday favorites, each recipe makes convenient use of the humble, ever-reliable slow cooker, using seasonal ingredients that can be found at your local market.
- Author BiographyLaura Frankel is the executive chef and head of food services at the Wolfgang Puck Kosher Catering and Cafe at the Spertus Institute for Jewish Learning and Leadership in Chicago. She is the former chef and founder of Shallots, a kosher fine-dining restaurant located in both Chicago and New York. Chef Laura has training and extensive experience in both savory and pastry kitchens, and has cooked for such dignitaries as Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, Rahm Emanuel, Michael Bloomberg, Al Gore, Mikhail Gorbachev, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Steven Spielberg, and many more. She is the mother of three children: Zachary, Ari and Jonah, who all love to cook and eat great food.
- Author(s)Laura Frankel
- PublisherSurrey Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication28/07/2015
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSurrey Books,U.S.
- Weight482 g
- Width204 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.50
- £18.69Trending at £23.68
- £9.95Trending at £10.13
- £8.74Trending at £8.89
- £10.30Trending at £14.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.