All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJoan Eardley (1921-63) is considered to be one of the most influential Scottish painters of her generation. Her paintings and drawings reflect urban and rural Scotland in an expressive visual language unlike any other artist's. This new, highly illustrated survey of her painting does renewed justice to the range, scale and power of her work.
- Author BiographyChristopher Andreae has written about art since the early 1960s. He is the author of Mary Newcomb (1996 and 2007), A Word or Two (a collection of essays published in 2004), Mary Fedden: Enigmas and Variations (2007) and Winifred Nicholson (2009).
- Author(s)Christopher Andreae
- PublisherLund Humphries Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication28/04/2013
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLund Humphries Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteIncludes 176 colour and 15 b&w illustrations with a colour fold-out
- Weight1288 g
- Width228 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Most relevant reviews
- sh424426 Feb, 2017by
Joan Eardley Christopher Andreae
Excellent book well worth owning.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.54
- £13.11Trending at £13.46
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £19.99
- £18.34Trending at £24.00
- £7.00Trending at £8.50
- £14.89Trending at £17.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.