All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.48Trending at £6.46
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.86Trending at £15.05
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.46Trending at £12.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionMom reassures Joey that she loves her children equally, even mischievous Joey.
- Author BiographyMarcella Marino Craver, MSEd, CAS, recently started a new career as a school counsellor after nineteen years as a school psychologist in New Jersey and New York public schools, USA. She is the author of Learn to Study: A Comprehensive Guide to Academic Success and Chillax! How Ernie Learns to Chill Out, Relax, and Take Charge of His Anger. Chillax! was awarded the Mom's Choice Gold Award for Juvenile Books-Self-Improvement and the Gold Moonbeam Children's Book Award for Comic Books/Graphic Novels. Her most recent book, Shield Up! How Upstanding Bystanders Stop Bullying, was released in August 2014. Marcella lives with her wonderful husband, their two musically inclined teenagers, and a playful cat, who all fill her life with love, music, and laughter. Joanne Lew-Vriethoff is a talented artist whose passion for stories is shown through her amazing, whimsical illustrations in picture and chapter books. Joanne is married with two lovely children, a girl and a boy. Together, they discover the world by traveling and deriving inspiration for her art. Joanne also enjoys photographing street art and supporting women as a trained doula. A veritable global citizen, she currently lives in Asia where she is re-connecting with her roots and continuing the adventure.
- Author(s)Marcella Marino Craver
- PublisherAmerican Psychological Association
- Date of Publication30/11/2014
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Psychological Association
- Content NoteColour illustrations
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Illustrator(s)Joanne Lew-Vriethoff
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.