All listings for this product
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £4.18Trending at £4.46
- £10.61Trending at £11.55
- £7.09Trending at £8.95
- £6.54Trending at £7.95
- £5.27Trending at £5.74
- £5.06Trending at £5.32
- £33.52Trending at £41.79
About this product
- DescriptionAt least three major questions can be asked of myth: What is its subject matter? What is its origin? and What is its function? C G Jung's theory is one of the few that purports to answer fully all three questions. This volume collects and organizes the key passages on myth by Jung himself and by some of the prominent Jungian writers after him.
- Author BiographyRobert A. Segal is Reader in the Department of Religious Studies, Lancaster University. He is author of The Poimandres as Myth and Joseph Campbell: An Introduction and has edited The Gnostic Jung, The Allure of Gnosticism, and The Myth and Ritual Theory.
- Author(s)C. G. Jung
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication27/07/1998
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleEncountering Jung
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Weight425 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byRobert A. Segal
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.