All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.39
- £9.46Trending at £13.06
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £15.50Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £10.95Trending at £15.72
About this product
- DescriptionAn exploration of imagination as a creative power in Kant's aesthetics and his philosophical enterprise.
- Author BiographyJane Kneller is Chair of the Department of Philosophy, Colorado State University. She is editor and translator of Novalis: Fichte Studies (2003) in the Cambridge Texts in the History of Philosophy series.
- Author(s)Jane Kneller
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication24/08/2009
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight280 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.