All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSecure the key science skills and knowledge students need to succeed in the new KS3 Science curriculum with Pupil Book 2.
- Author BiographyEd is the series editor for the Collins Key Stage Three Science and has written for or edited over thirty books. He was a teacher for twenty years, twelve of them as team leader, and has worked in Manchester, South Wales and Cornwall. He has worked for Cornwall Council since 2002 as Science consultant and adviser and was seconded to the National Strategies for two years as regional and then senior adviser in London and the South East.Ed runs CPD sessions at various events including the ASE Annual Conference and provides support for classroom teachers of pupils from 5 to 18. He is also involved in development work on the next generation of GCSE courses, an integrated curriculum for primary schools, guidance materials for CLEAPSS and training on the use of iPads in science teaching.Ed lives in Truro with his wife; he likes going to the theatre, photography and walking the coastal footpath. They have three children, who work in the creative industries.
- Author(s)Ann Pilling,Pat Dower,Sarah Askey,Steve Hall,Sunetra Berry,Tracey Baxter
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication08/04/2014
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleKey Stage 3 Science
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCollins Educational
- Weight540 g
- Width192 mm
- Height265 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Series Edited byEd Walsh
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £4.44Trending at £5.59
- £5.49Trending at £6.47
- £7.55Trending at £9.78
- £6.32Trending at £6.44
- £4.62Trending at £5.02
- £4.99Trending at £6.49
- £3.59Trending at £5.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.