Knee Surgery: The Essential Guide to Total Knee Recovery by Daniel O'Neill (Paperback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £15.93Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £3.02Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 1 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £14.15Trending at £20.89
- £12.88Trending at £16.17
- £23.75Trending at £35.05
- £9.98Trending at £10.45
- £7.72Trending at £9.99
- £11.10Trending at £15.01
- £8.24Trending at £11.98
About this product
- Author(s)Daniel O'Neill
- PublisherGriffin Publishing
- Date of Publication09/12/2008
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSaint Martin's Griffin,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width140 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Author BiographyDaniel Fulham O'Neill, M.D., Ed.D. is in private practice in New Hampshire with The Alpine Clinic, and for over twenty years, has been caring for knees of all activity levels, from professional athletes to people who just want to walk the dog without pain. When not caring for his patients, he can be found riding his bike, hiking, and skiing in the White Mountains.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.