All listings for this product
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £13.11Trending at £15.00
- £12.77Trending at £13.52
- £4.44Trending at £5.19
- £10.96Trending at £11.99
- £4.93Trending at £8.98
- £5.95Trending at £9.05
- £4.46Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Sandra is widowed, with no children, and a career as a college lecturer only keeping her mildly busy, she feels she needs a new direction in her life. This comes in the shape of Martha, a woman she meets. She is a talented knitter. They decide to organise an exhibition on the history of women's clothing. What follows, changes Sandra's life.
- Author BiographyAnne Bartlett lives in Adelaide with her husband, three sons and one daughter. She has worked as an editor, ghost writer, columnist, biographer, feature writer and children's writer and has been writer in residence at several schools. She has a Masters, and is completing a PhD, in Creative Writing.
- Author(s)Anne Bartlett
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication28/06/2007
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Weight196 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.