Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.74
- £8.49Trending at £9.58
- £5.01Trending at £5.74
- £10.99Trending at £14.99
- £5.41Trending at £5.74
- £7.71Trending at £8.64
- £9.98Trending at £13.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe South House, located immediately south of the Palace of Knossos was first excavated by Arthur Evans in 1908, with subsequent work carried out in 1924, but was never published.
- Author(s)Penelope Mountjoy,etc.
- PublisherBritish School at Athens
- Date of Publication01/08/2003
- Series TitleBritish School at Athens Studies
- Series Part/Volume Numberv.34
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBritish School at Athens
- Out-of-print date24/11/2016
- Content Noteb/w figs, 10 b/w pls, 2 tbs
- Weight1161 g
- Width214 mm
- Height300 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.