CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
About this product
- DescriptionDocuments the accomplishments of both the US and the Mexican Boundary Commissions that mapped the boundary between 1849 and 1857.
- Author BiographyPaula Rebert is an independent scholar with a Ph.D. in the History of Cartography from the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
- Author(s)Paula Rebert
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication15/04/2001
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2001
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Content Note44 maps
- Weight765 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.