All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £31.84Was:£33.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionOffers nine essays that deal with major achievements that ranges from the well known, such as Brussig's Helden wie wir, an extravagant treatment of life under the Stasi and the fall of the Berlin Wall, to the recondite, such as Hubert Fichte's Detlevs Imitationen Gruenspan, important products of the abolition of the discrimination against gays.
- Author BiographyThe Editors: Peter Hutchinson is Reader in German at the University of Cambridge and Director of Studies in Modern Languages at Trinity Hall. Michael Minden is Senior Lecturer in German at the University of Cambridge and President of Jesus College. Both have published widely on German literature from the eighteenth century to the present day.
- PublisherVerlag Peter Lang
- Date of Publication17/12/2009
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleBritische und Irische Studien zur Deutschen Sprache und Literatur/British and Irish Studies in German Language and Literature
- Series Part/Volume Number47
- Place of PublicationPieterlen
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2009
- ImprintVerlag Peter Lang
- Weight270 g
- Width150 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byMichael Minden,Peter Hutchinson
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.